Frenzy emotions..eternal waits..repeated words

With just 15 min to go….almost late for the 9’o clock concall I raced
past in my green gazelle (ma scooty). Ooops red light :( the digi
clock says I need to wait for 15 sec!!.Slowed down beside a white
Santro a sneaky look at the window to make sure my hair looks
fine..now it is 10 sec.. eyes fixed to the signal lights I’m
like ‘Go green, go green fasterrrr’.. 10 sec seems like ages…eternal wait…

Phew …ew..whatz dis frenzy emotion..agitation, desperation, urgency..allput together.. but yeah once in a while this crops up.. thotzzz flash past...

Something important, interesting, thrilling happens and u’re in those
whoa!! -Life ho to aisi bindas - moments and u all so excited call ur best buddy and there her phone keeps ringing…just 3 rings and u r already muttering ‘Pick up de fone…pick it up…com’on pick it up’….long wait… "your cal is being forwarded to" …Shut uppppppppp’

All set to leave for church..pretty appy dat am starting on time…sure I’d be in for the opening prayer, find a pew right below the fan...from where I can see the choir and the altar.Reached the bus stop..hmm looks deserted..Sunday morn nah…. and then the wait begins….just to beat de monotony…I sing ‘My God is a tower & he gives me de power....in de difficult hour to crush de..’ …finally in a distance I see a bus..there I go again…”Please oh please….let it be 29L.. let it be 29L”

Not juz durin de day…even nights r d same…sometimes u go to bed with those Robert Frost thots –Promises to keep and miles to go before ..errr as soon as de dawn breaks..now that’s ma line..huh ;) – then in the middle of the night am awake all drenched in sweat..global warming taking itz toll?!! ..no no Crompton greaves slowing down..the power has gone…itz 12:30 a.m God I need to catch some sleep..tomorrow’s presentation…?!#! …..eager wait…long wait..waitin in vain .. 'Lord please Lord u kno tomorrow is an important day Lord…let the power cum'..Voila!...sometimes dis works :)

Even during competitions…I silently get off the dais and settle down in my chair.. reflecting on my performance- the others also did equally well…the judges are in an nev’r-ending discussion ..results..here am I fingers crossed hoping, dreaming ,praying most of all waiting….then like Rachel in F.R.I.E.N.D.S I hear myself sayin..‘OH MY GOD My God..my God…my God…

But I guess only these moments spice up the situation….whatever…masti vibes nah :)))
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Professional i`d say..
    Excellent narration...
    It was as if you were speaking out your thotzzz in person.. i cud imagine u speaking ...
    sema sense of humour...
    vocabulary is thaar maar...
    keep it up ka.. !!