Genesis :)

Hmmm....so finally givin in to the surging urge I've been havin for quite sometime-"BLOGGING".Here am I in the blogger's world.....but still wondering why am here???
Revisiting my childhood dream ambition of making it big in the writer's world...or becoming an exceptional narrator for NGC (isn't that a cool profession :) still have those kinda dreamz)....
yep! must accept am ever fascinated and excited about words,the beauty of language.
People often say music is the language of the soul...but i believe its only words and words are all..Oh my why am I quoting de song..!!
Neways my camaraderie with words continues..a lucid attempt to express my thotzzz..
2 Responses
  1. The Revival Says:

    oh...no..not words..music is the one....flow of the music is beautiful than the silent river...wat say?


  2. Finally started blogging..
    Gr8 nd nice blog!!

    I guess "laughter" is the universal language of the world pushing love to second.

    keep blogging..