Beyond yonder

Beans on top...Cappuccino,Latte,Espresso,Hot water...a sudden sputter...Voila!Le café instantané
Silently I picked my cup and moved to the balcony ..
excited talks,laughs and high-fives,animated expressions..ppl ppl everywhere...
But in a distance .. it is sheer poetry at the horizon the deep purple twilight providing the perfect backdrop for the silently floating clouds...they move withouta noise...to take up another form...maybe to thrill another on-looker like me..
The clouds are so very unpredictable...you'll never know how beautiful itz gonna re-shape itself the next moment...it seems as soft as cotton...as fierce as a volcano just after the eruption..they drift away silently like aimless sheep grazing onthe highland...alluring sight.
Have you noticed sometimes the sky is so full of the clouds itz like it has snowed in the expanse of de sky.Then on other days a stunning replica of the desert sands..."The heavens declare your glory Oh!Lord"...there is so much beauty around and all for free!! :)
Suddenly the clouds beckon me promising to enthrall eternally...to loose myself in the masterpiece..just reminded .. "they shall be caught up in the clouds to meet
the Lord in the air(I Thess 4:17)"
what an experience that would be to meet the author of beauty...hmmm..
Oops! the coffee has gone cold..
5 Responses
  1. The Revival Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. The Revival Says:

    hmmm....now with full heart !! r say...from the bottom of my heart...I know u r good in English...but never thought that u will be so imaginative and have a supreme command over the language..the words flow mellifluously..cheer up gal...


  3. Hephzi Says:

    Oops...a compliment from a critic!!.. me wondering on true colors...anyways thanx for both de comments :)



  4. Anonymous Says:

    sans pareil... NUMERO UNO!!!
    am struck speechless..at a loss for 'WORDS'... you've got this gift of gab,dudette... I've always admired your word stock..but this time, I BOW DOWN... your blog demanded my idolization... believe it or not..it was stunning... and listen... to God be All Glory...
    -becky