Snow was falling when love came calling...♪

♪Hey hey hey snowflake my pretty lil snowflake
♪The change in the weather has made it better for me ♪
Hey hey snowflake ♪ my pretty lil snowflake,snowflake
You've got me warm as ♪ a fire with a burning desire for you♪

♪ Snow was falling when love came calling on this lonely heart of mine
...........♪
You kept stalling while my thoughts were calling on every way I knew ♪
For one excuse to get ♪ aquainted with you


Hahaa for those of you who know me well the opening lines must have shocked you. Well!! It happens and it has happened to me

Looking out of my window sipping my hot cup of coffee
I feel it gently rest on me.
The still white grandeur making its way

real yet magical
silent yet musical

cruel yet royal
wild yet mild

horrible yet beautiful
terrible yet delightful

cold yet warm
crude yet perfect

severe yet light
dull yet bright

appearing yet disappearing
nothing yet something

oh what poise without a noise....

Today I woke up to all the Christams cards I have stacked up over the years.
Pictures of snow glistening on tree tops and roof tops.
Snowman with his carrot beak, snowball fights quite a sight
Here I sit falling in love with the snow all over again in this winter wonderland

Then I said snow flakes......♪
The ice was breaking and ♪ love was waking in a winter wonderland ♪

This is one of my all time favourite songs and today I got to love it and live it yet another time. Check it out

♪ Now snow is gleaming and I'm not dreaming I know this is for real ♪
The love I have ♪ is too much to conceal ♪
Hey hey hey snow flake...♪♪
:)

6 Responses
  1. Karthikraj Says:

    I actually didn't know this song until i saw the clip in the youtube...I was trying to rap that song...sound pretty good...and somehow after reading each blog..i'm getting to know the real 'rits'... enjoying ur writing..the freedom..the desire..
    attagirl!!!


  2. Hannah Says:

    And I am enjoying seeing the whole thing through your eyes. Do you see any Jim Reeves look-alikes in the vicinity strumming his guitar. He is part of my imagination whenever I hear this song!!!!!!


  3. Hephzi Says:

    Kar thank you
    u tried to rap!! wow cool idea I shud have guessed u wud do it.
    The real me!? :) hahaa whtz that just curious..some sort of a peculiar case haan ;)
    So when r u putting up yr photoblog?


  4. Hephzi Says:

    Nope Mr.Reeves must have flew away on one such glad morning I guess :)


  5. oops.again felt the Boston snowfalls..awesome scenes.


    appearing yet disappearing
    nothing yet something

    i jst felt i was carrying the white snow..but what's that
    cruel yet royal.?


  6. Hephzi Says:

    hullo SV ... snow and boston cool combo...
    Cruel to feel...majestic to watch :)