The Prodigal Blogger


There was a surprise call last week...
'Twas a good friend of mine saying, "Hey !! u've got a BLOG ? … pretty neat, just read all your posts... interesting and engaging.." - Yours truly was totally flattered, elated, euphoric, completely bowled over…and what not.

A few hours later it was my cousin..’Hey ka wazzup der ain’t any updates in ur blog??!!.Is that what ppl call ‘A sweet coincidence’..Hmm my day was made …

And today late in the evening with nothing to do I logged onto gtalk…I see this offline message …’what ra ur blog hasn’t seen 2k8 yet’ …aree!!! there r folks out there who read my blog… God!!..a sense of sheer joy, excitement and fulfillment descends softly on me..

But wait…do I blog for the sake of others…!? …nah not at all….Retrospection mode(drumming my fingers on the desk…am thinking…)I relish the simple joys of life strewn all around me… be at home or office or while on a journey or looking at the sky…life has a lot of Kodak moments to talk about...hilarious small talks.. the world is full of interesting people....and to top it all I love to write,the best way out.And blogging in this little space of mine means ultimate freedom...I write what I feel deep down... and the pleasure derived is just priceless..
so here I come..back with a bang...let the camaraderie begin ;)

P.S : Variety is not the spice of life, enthusiasm is!
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Well, for the records, one more person finds your blog interesting. Let me remain anonymous for now ;)