8 Lesser known facts about me - MEME

Finally I give in for this meme stuf which is strewn across the blogosphere.Hmm so decided to start one as well.. '8 lesser known facts about me' to talk about one's own self..that isn't a difficult thing.. all of us to do it at one point or the other

So here I go .... 8 Lesser known facts about me

  1. Was chased by a ferocious cat when I was 7....well feline won over female...escaped with just a few paws here and there.
  2. Just can't stand tomatoes in any form cooked, boiled, cut, raw, juice.. ewww.. hmm.. ketchups are an exception tho ;)
  3. I respect men who can aprreciate the worth of a lady than her beauty.
  4. According to me there is nothing called destiny it is just a word to use when u don't know how to account for ur actions.
  5. When I like a song I listen to it over and over again around 40 times at a stretch... right now it is 'An Innocent man' by Billy Joel.
  6. Once I hit the roads I keep adding up the digits on the number plate of the vehicles which pass by.
  7. I don't remember spelling the word 'their' correctly until my 4th standard.. it always used to be 'thier'
  8. It is easy for me to say what I don't want and don't like rather than what I want and like.. sigh!!?!!

Rules to continue the meme:

  1. Tag atleast 5 people to continue the meme
  2. Leave a comment to the person who tagged u once u've completed.
  3. Mention the person who tagged you.
  4. Put down these rules below ur meme.
  5. keep it going :)

    The following people are tagged

    1.Laksh - one of the two-of-a-kind,always in synch
    2.Saravana - the thought machine
    3.Stephe - my most talkative companion
    4.Collins - the enigma,he can see beauty in a lot of things
    5 Karthik - he never runs out of ideas and creativity.
    6 Vinu - tamil thought machine.
    7.Partha - a great analyst,u'll find it out in his must read blog.Too good

    Random quote: "People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing - that’s why we recommend it daily."
    - Zig Ziglar

2 Responses
  1. It is easy for me to say what I don't want and don't like rather than what I want and like.. sigh!!?!!

    Wonderful words and few people in the world r like that.

    I will continue in my blog :-)


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Good for people to know.